36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp with Digital Display and Timer (110 volt USA & Canada)
FUNCTION: Using 4 x 9W UV Bulbs (Type B(DC) ) for curing nail gel, turns on by a sensor automatically. This lamp has a timer 5 secs - 360 secs to meet different demands .
Voltage: 110 volt (50HZ)
Uses 4pcs 9W UV Bulbs (Type B(DC) ) ， please replace the bulbs regularly for keeping the efficiency. You can purchase extra bulbs from our website.
1. Please check the machine and parts such as switch， fuse holder are ok before using.
2. Power on， and turn on the switch at back of lamp， then the panel displays 180secs. You can the timer 5secs-360secs， as you need. (Left button “▲” for increasing 5secs， and the right button “▼” for decreasing 5secs)
3. Put your hands into the lamps. (There are two sensors inside， one up and one down) Cover the down sensor， the machine and the fan inside start to work.
4. When time's up， you will hear two “toot”， and it finish.
1. Please replace the UV bulb regularly every 6 months.
2. Don't stare at the UV bulb straightly.
3. In order to keep the efficiency， please operate according to the gel manual. Don't shorten or use over time.
This UV lamp is designed for use in USA & Canada .
Where the electric voltage is 110 volt .
It can NOT be used in Europe without power adapter.
*This lamp is for USA use ONLY! Voltage standard: 110 volts!
This lamp uses UV Bulb 9W Type B (DC) .
To buy replacement bulbs for this lamp please