Winters are approaching and it is the grand time for Christmas and New Year Celebration. A time for holidays, family time and a time to flaunt your wardrobe and nails with inspiring and beautiful nail art designs using vinylux nail polish at Christmas Parties.
The colors used during Christmas is based on snow colors and the colours in vogue will be Red, White, Blue, Grey and Black. Buy these colours for your wardrobe and be ready to design your nails with beautiful arts.
- White Snowman Nail Art: Use this Nail art to be the cynosure of all eyes and your friend will envy you. Design Snowman on one of the nails with red background and red and white dots on other nails. Your long and tender fingers will look attractive with this nail art.
- Snowflakes Nail Art: For this nail art design, use vinylux nail polish of blue, white, grey hues and glitter nail polish. Cover your nails with blue nail polish and draw snowflakes on them with grey and white hues. Add golden glitter on the edges to give a sparkling look and it will go hand in hand with the frozen snow look of the nature around.
- Sweater Design Nail Art: Sweaters are in vogue in winters and the Sweater design of stripes, triangles and squares will go hand in hand with the winters. Paint your nails with Red, Black and Green as dark coloured sweaters are preferred in freezing winters. Design in stripes, squares or triangles and flaunt while dining and wining in parties and see the facial reactions of the onlookers.
- Love Quotes Nail Art: If you want to attract attention of your beloved, paint your nails with White vinylux cnd and write cute unique love quotes on your nails with Red and Black hues. Shimmer your nails with Silver glitter and strum your long slender fingers on the piano during Christmas and New Year Feasts.
- Snow Clad Christmas Tree Nail Art: The world around is covered with snow. Use Snow clad Christmas tree nail art on your nails to match with the weather. Paint the nails with Grey and draw designs of snow clad Christmas tree designs on them with Black. Both colours will complement and will look high on your nails.
Try these 5 Nail Art Designs on your Nails in approaching festive and be ready to steal the hearts of millions. Paint your nails with vinylux nail polish contrasting hues to make it attractive. To draw the art beautifully, use pointed tooth-picks and cotton buds. Give a 3D look to your nails. Get your hands manicured a fortnight before to add beauty and finesse to your nails and arrange your wardrobe, lip colour and hair color matching with the nail arts. You can change the nail art design every week so that you can enjoy variations during the celebration time, off from usual chores of running to office or schools to fetch your loved ones.