Professional Nail Dust Collector
110v - American!
Please switch on, and then the equipment can work regular. If the work is over, please remember to switch off.
Firstly please open the packing. Then take out the equipment check
whether the bag for the nail dust ready. If the bag don't fix in the
equipment, please fix it exactly.
2. Maintenance: If the equipment does not work, please to repair it in the professional maintenance point of the household [electrical] appliance. Please don't open the equipment or the fuse holder privately.
3. The appliance should be used at rated voltage and frequency.
4. Ensure that the fan is switched off from the supply mains before removing the guard.
5. The appliance is intended for indoor use only.
6. Do not use the appliance in damp or wet location.
8. Don't use or stop to use if the appliance is damaged, especially the supply cord and the case.
9. WARNING: Only allow children to use the appliance with supervision when adequate instructions have been given.
10.WARNING: The axis and the enclosure of motor must be earthed when it is connected into an appliance or before it is used.