Hand & Nail Harmony
Gelish Hard Gel - LED Clear Builder Nail Gel
Assures total control with thick viscosity gels, eliminates bubbles & discoloring in white gel, self levels and provides a smooth finish. Harmony Gelish Clear Hard Gel is a thin gel which creates a brilliant finish that contains UV brighteners and stabilizers to prevent yellowing with a reinforced molecular structure. Clear Gel seals gel or acrylic nails and can be used as a reinforcement for natural nails.
1. Sanitize the nails and your clients hands. Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail plate.
2. Shape the natural nail using a nail file and gently remove the shine using 100/180 Buffer.
3. Remove the dust and wipe the nail with a gel cleanser using a lint free wipe.
4. Apply a Bond to the nail plate.
5. Apply Base Coat in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
6. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
7. Apply the Gel Polish in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. (Be sure to seal the edges of the nail)
8. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
9. Apply Top Coat from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
10. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
11. Wipe off the tacky surface with a Gel Cleanser.
12. Apply Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
Made in USA.
No posts found